Kim, Danielle, and I hit the gym the other day and videoed the exercises we did. Watch and try out one of our every day workout routines next time you hit the gym!
Hope you enjoy!
– Sumo Deadlift: 3 sets of 10 ( I do 25lbs plates on each side, but make sure to choose weight based on what you are comfortable with)
– Cable Super Set: Kneeling Leg Crossover (15lbs) and Squats with Mini Band Abduction (70lbs). 3 sets of 10 of each.
– Walking Lunges: 3 sets of 20. I use 50-60lbs. You can either do these with the bar across your shoulders like I did, or with dumbbells in your hands.
– Set ups: 3 sets of 10 each leg. 15-25lbs. Again you can either do these with dumbbells like shows, or with the bar across your shoulders like the last exercise. If I use the bar, sometimes I go heavier (like 50 lbs).
– Curtsey Lunges: one of my gym day favorites! 3 sets of 20 (10 on each leg). I usually do 50-60lbs but that is heavy! Go at your own pace and level. If you are a beginner do 30 lbs and work your way up!
– Hamstring curls: 3 sets of 10. I generally do 70 lbs.
– Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 10. I go heavy with 115lbs, but again work your way up! Should be hard enough where you can get to 10 but the last few hurt!
Now your turn! Go kill it.
Bands and gloves are @workouts_by_katya